From Rodent Control
The internationally patented topcat-trap is a very efficient high quality trap which catches voles from both tunnel directions.
Fields of application
Aside from preventive methods, such as enhancement of natural predators, the topcat trap can efficiently control voles due to a sensitive release mechanism.
The topcat-trap is positioned into the vole tunnel, where voles are captured from both directions. A visual difference between the armed and the released trap enable a quick check of set traps. The topcat-trap is especially efficient in capturing water voles (Arvicola terrestris), common voles, field mice (Microtus aravalis) and others. Adult animals as well as pups are captured.
topcat helps to inhibit the enormous population dynamics of voles and avoids economic damage in agriculture, horticulture, forage production and landscape management.
- High quality product made of stainless steel (rust-free)
- No harm to the environment, user-friendly (no chemicals)
- Quick and easy application
- Catches voles from both tunnel directions
- Very sensitive release mechanism
- Voles die quickly
- Comfortable operating position, hygienic mode of operation
- Easy to clean, low maintenance
- Can be used against voles, field mice, etc.