Twin Row Conversion (TRC) Kit
Designed to convert John Deere 1790 and 1795 planter for twin row planting (Certain stock equipment necessary). New TRC Kit for 1795 ExactEmerge. Switch to narrow row corn economically - For a fraction of trading to 15”or 20” equipment. . Works with 30' strip-till equipment. Switch between twin row or 30' row planting in minutes. Virtually no permanent alterations to stock planter.
- Deere parts availability
- Deere XP row units are second to none in durability (compare to other twin row planter units)
- EzOffset 3P Hitch Crossbar enables planter to be quickly and easily re-centered behind tractor for twin or 30' rows
- Kit Includes:
- EzOffset 3P Hitch Crossbar
- Powder coated 3x7 rectangular tubing
- 8- Center section mounting plates
- Longer flex drive cables for rear rows
- All necessary U-bolts,I-bolts, hardware, tie straps etc.
- Wire harness extension
- Warning light extension bracket
- Vac plate and hose fitting
- 14 tooth sprocket (Ground drive models only)
- Sorry - Our TRC kits are currently sold out for the 2016 planting season