Two-Row Self-propelled Corn Harvester
- The harvester can reap two rows of corn and is a combine harvester, realizing corncob picking, (stripping), conveying, assembling, uploading and straw smashing.
- Corn picking and straw crushing can be done simultaneously, so no corn staw being flattened by wheels.
- It is a post-open type corn harvester with multi-functions; the first choice for small corn plot harvesting.
- Low labor intensity due to its fully hydraulic process of header lifting and corn discharging.
- Reasonable structure with small turn radium, wide visual field for the driver, flexible operation.
- Great adaptability, high durability, low power consumption, high efficiency, good performance, safe operation, easy maintenance and small investment.
- This machine has won a leading position in domestic and abroad corn harvesting machinery field and can satisfy the requirements of different users.
- Maintain the harvester after shutting off the power; the header should be lifted and should be supported for stability by the safety stand or the heel block.
- When discharging the corn, no putting in the corncob storage bin with hands or other tools.
- The header should be lifted to the highest and locked when do the transfer to other fields; no carrying products by the header.
- Check if the driver seat is firm and safe.