TYM - Model T273 - 27hp Hydrostatic Transmission Compact Tractor
Powered by 27hp Mitsubishi S3L2 naturally aspirated 3 cylinder water-cooled Diesel engine. Mitsubishi Diesel a global engine manufacturer of quality, giving you the confidence in relaibility and after-sales support. Cruise control for tireless driving when mowing large areas. Engine certified to meet the stringent Tier III engine and noise emission standards. Dual dry element air cleaner for Australia's dusty conditions. A generous 25 litre fuel tank capacity.
DRIVE LINE & PTO
- Two (2) range Hydrostatic transmission gives infinitely variable driving speed from stationary to 17 km/h in forward or reverse direction.
- Hydrostatic drive controlled by Independent Forward and Reverse pedals for easy simple operation.
- Ergonomic foot control that reduces fatigue and errors.
- Rear axle with diff-lock for the difficult traction situations.
- Inboard wet disc brakes with capacibility of LHS-RHS brake spliting for brake assisted turning in tight situations.
- Mechanically foot operated parking brake.
- Industrial front and rear tyres are ideal for front-end loader applications.
- Industrial tyres have good load ratings, and give better grip than turf tyres without damaging lawns as would lugged agricultural tyres.
- Rear and Mid PTO are operated either independently or simultaneously.
- Push button engagement of the PTO is located on the dash for easy operation.