The KMC Vine Conditioner is designed for use after digging peanuts for the purpose of removing excess soil and foreign material. Vines are gently picked up, fluffed, and returned to the inverted position.
- Removes dirt and foreign material for more efficient threshing, improved grades, and less wear on combine components.
- Allows peanuts to dry faster permitting combining earlier in the morning.
- Dirt Knocker provides for more aggressive dirt removal.
- Models available: Folding six row 36-38”, Rigid six row 30”, Four row 36-38'.
- Wings float on terraced or uneven fields, providing more consistent operation (Folding Only).
- Heavy duty construction for years of trouble free service.