Westfield - Model MKX130 Series - Grain Auger
You told us that your grain auger has to be one thing: reliable. We listened – introducing the MKX130 with over 75 proven performance enhancements including: precision engineered auger flighting, commercial strength frame and trussing and easier-to-use hopper, guaranteeing unmatched dependability and serviceability. The MKX 13' auger comes in 64’ - 114’ lengths, making it the highest capacity auger ever made by Westfield. The new generation Westfield MK series augers are fast and efficient, simple and dependable, labor-saving and easy to use. Exactly what you want in a grain auger.
- Heavy-duty A-Frame undercarriage with massive 4'x10' tubing and extendable axles.
- Commercial grade trussing where Westfield adds steel for unparalleled structural rigidity (standard on 84-114’ models)
- Precision engineered flighting, designed for extended life and smooth, reliable operation
- Extendable axes for stability
- Tapered Boot: Maintains maximum capacity when the auger is raised to its highest position
- Tapered Swing Hopper: 10.5” low profile hopper has left and right hand flighting with a 6” one piece rubber extension to prevent grain splashing
No matter what your farm size, Westfield makes an auger model to meet your grain handling needs!