Clients work one-on-one with their Roach Ag Consultant to ensure a high level of personal service. We work our schedules to fit yours.
- Clients receive a personalized marketing plan tailored to their particular farming operation.
- Provide market information and recommendations for pricing grain and livestock.
- Maintain ongoing phone communications to update the customer on market changes and conditions.
- Includes a free subscription to the Roach Ag Grain Market Commentary, which comes by email each day.
- Direct assistance with cash marketing strategies, options and futures.
We are frequently invited to conduct seminars to help farmers better handle markets, which are sponsored by businesses like Farm Credit, agricultural banks, elevators, university extensions, community colleges, farm business associations and farm management companies. Our workshops cover complicated economic issues in a simple, easy to understand graphic presentation.
During our presentations, we encourage attendees to ask questions as they come up, which normally results in a lively discussion. We will lay out our method of determining when to make sales using case studies of past years. Farmers walk away from our workshops with a much clearer understanding of the current market outlook and a plan that helps them take the right actions for their farm.
Each participant will understand and learn to develop a basic marketing plan linked to our proven Roach Ag Sell Signal feature. With this knowledge, a participant can make more profitable marketing decisions and ease the anxiety of selling in volatile markets.
Our workshops are led by experienced cash grain marketers and licensed commodity brokers. Each has worked for many years in various areas of farming, elevators, manufacturing and finance. Presentations may be customized to meet the specific needs of the sponsor or producers involved.
- Two to four hour courses with basic sales information.
- Each participant leaves with a marketing plan outline.
- A free 30 day subscription to John Roach’s Grain Market Commentary.