At York University, Leon Wasser was responsible for the administration of university’s research facilities including the fourteen fully academic research centres in the York Lanes Office Building, the semi-commercial new business incubator housed in the Farquharson Life Science Building and the fully commercial Computer Methods Building. He has participated in the Toronto Venture Group, Gowling Cleantech forums and the cleantech activities of the Canada Israel Chamber of Commerce and the German Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
Our services for this sector include market identification, marketing plans, marketing implementation and support, business plan development and strategic communications.
Wasser Resources has assisted many new technology companies, especial those in the green sector. Our clients in this sector have included:
- All Eco Water Soluble Solutions – Innovative water soluble laundry bag system designed for hospitals and health care facilities to contain the spread of MRSA, c-difficile and other highly contageous pathogens.
- ecoCentral Inc. – New retailer created to serve the Canadian green building sector.
- Global Warming Prevention Technologies Inc. – Patented energy from waste cogeneration system.
- Green Leaf Farms – Innovative automated hydroponic greenhouse growing system for leafy vegetables.
- LDC Energy Inc. – Patented power conservation system for primarily resistive load electrical systems.
- PowerCon Optimized Power Solutions, Inc. – Unique power quality improvement and power conservation technology.
- SustainaBuild, Integrated Design & Construction – Newdesign / build company created to serve the emerging green building sector.
- Techs4Biz Pervidi – Handheld-based property management software developer.
The development and execution of high impact and professional corporate communication strategies is a critical element of any business’ success. Wasser Resources Inc. and Leon Wasser MBA, P.Eng. have extensive experience in strategic corporate communications. We work with partners with specialized skills in specific disciplines to provide our clients with the solutions they require.
- Articles placed, written and published in key industry publications.
- Business network identification and development.
- Development of business plans and strategic plans suitable for internal planning, potential
- investors and other business stakeholders.
- Development and production of brochures and marketing materials.
- Representation as technical speaker at conferences and events.
- Trade show booth administration, exhibit creation, set-up and staffing.
- Website content creation and review.
Wasser Resources has published articles under its own auspices or on behalf of clients in numerous industry and mass media.
Wasser Resources Inc. is not a consulting engineering firm and does not offer consulting engineering services to the public. It does, however have a strategic arrangement with SRS Consulting Engineers, Inc., where Leon Wasser MBA, P.Eng. serves as Principal of Sustainability for that firm.