Digestion Residue Utilization - Fertilizer Production
Biogas residue is a valuable fertilizer that not only contains macronutrients like nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium but also many other important nutrients and trace elements which are essential for optimal crop yields. The treatment of the biogas residue to further increase its value and feasibility of transportation is a main objective of our company. The treatment of the biogas residue is another potentially valuable revenue stream and is another specialty of Agrinz Technologies GmbH.
- Calculation of nutrient value
- Choosing the optimal spreading equipment
- Separation of the biogas residue
- Drying for biogas residue and pellets production
- Biogas residue treatment technologies (membrane technology, N-stripping processes, evaporation)