Food Processing Industry
Continuous supply of high quality raw materials is of the greatest importance for efficient processing of crops to a finished endproduct. Crop and field data are important for food safety and traceability reasons. The use of crop information dashboards make it possible to access current crop and field data of all suppliers. And by using smart modules raw material supply can be optimized during the growing season.
- After authorization by the grower, you have insight into uniform, reliable crop and field data from your suppliers.
- Overview of all contracted fields through geographical interface.
- Insight in crop and field activities ensures increased traceability, food safety, sustainability and quality.
- Digital sharing knowledge with your suppliers can distinguish your position in the market.
- Through the use of smart modules such as the CFT (CO2 footprint) or the Dacom growth model data can be converted to desired parameters for your own organization.
- Through personalized dashboards, you gain insight into trends and developments at micro and macro level.
Technology such as i-crop is helping to revolutionize farming by growing more crops with less resources. Watch the video to see how the technology works.
I-crop is a revolutionary technology from PepsiCo that helps potato farmers produce more crop per drop by helping them reduce their overall water usage. PepsiCo worked with UK universities and Dacom to produce i-crop, which has already seen farmers use 8% less water to grow 13% more potatoes.