Forestland Appraisals and Consulting Services
These questions may help you decide if an appraisal or valuation is right for you.
- Do you know how much your timberland property is worth?
- Do you know what your actual income potential should be?
- How does your timberland investment compare to other market investments?
- Are there other resources on your property that have income potential?
- Given current market and political constraints, what is the future value of your timberland asset?
- Are your current annual reports produced by an independent third party?
- Do you have confidence in the accuracy of your current annual reports?
- What are the legal constraints affecting your property?
- What can you do to increase the value of your property?
- How can timberland ownership benefit your current portfolio?
The income approach to valuations involves the designing of a sustainable management plan for the property, while the market approach looks at similar properties in the region.
Atterbury Consultant's Timber Evaluation Model (TEM) can analyze a wide array of management and financial alternatives to determine the optimum value (income approach) when considering client needs.