Indigo Agronomists are trained and equipped with the latest tools and cutting-edge software to help growers make smart, data-driven decisions on their farm. As always, the choice to implement practices and procedures from these insights are ultimately up to the growers’ discretion.
- An entire suite of agronomic services and data generation are provided
- Recommendations are informed by data aggregated from millions of acres of farmland in the US
- Data that is generated will enable you to make smarter decisions, down to the field level
- Ability to help deliver organic and non-GMO cropping plans
- Indigo Agronomists come as part of Indigo Production™, Indigo Certified Crops and Indigo Treated Seed (1,000+ acres)
Receive Agronomic Services when you sign up for Indigo Production, Indigo Certified Crops, and Indigo Treated Seed (1,000+ acres). *Offer is subject to contract and Indigo’s terms and conditions.
STEP 1: PRE-PLANTING
Pre-planting decisions: seed selection, planting rate recommendation, nutrient planning and more
STEP 2: MID-SEASON
Planting and mid-season: stand establishment; weed, insect and disease scouting; nutrient recommendations; soil and tissue samples
STEP 3: HARVEST
Pre- and post-harvest: on-farm storage discussion, profitability assessment, and data review
STEP 4: REPORTS
Full scouting report provided to grower following each visit