- Potato Cyst Nematode (PCN) – the assessment of soil samples for cysts and viable eggs. Required for the sustainable management of PCN populations.
- Beet Cyst Nematode – a soil test to assess the need for control measures of this damaging pest.
- Free Living Nematodes (FLN) – identification and quantification of all the FLN species known to affect arable and vegetable crops.
- Soil Nutrient analysis – “Loam” analysis includes pH, Phosphorus, Potassium and Magnesium. This is the basic soil test for calculating crop nutrient requirements.
- Soil trace elements – all trace elements are covered. Provides valuable information on crop nutrition and soil contamination.
- Soil Mineral Nitrogen – refine your Nitrogen rates for increased profit and care of the environment.
- Compost, slurry and manure analysis – account for nutrients in organic manures when planning your fertiliser policy by analysing for N, P and K.
- Plant tissue testing - analysis of a range of macro and trace nutrients for determining the nutrient status of crops.
- Water analysis – chemical and microbial analysis of water (irrigation, waste water)
To enhance our service to laboratory customers, Richard Austin Agriculture have FACTS and Basis qualified consultants who are able to provide independent advice and interpretation of analytical data.
This element is unique to UK soil-testing laboratories and is an important link to our customers in supporting advisors and growers.