Manure Spreader Repair Services
Lee Shuknecht & Sons, Inc. provides their agricultural customers with complete repair and customization services for Kuhn Knight Slingers and other box spreaders. Farming operations are constantly looking to control costs, and proper management of manure spreading goes a long way to that end. And to manage manure spreading, you need equipment that is functioning properly and will deliver consistent spread patterns and break up rates. Kuhn Knight manufactures the Slinger side-discharge spreader as well as a full line of box spreaders that are widely used in the agricultural industry.
Working closely with customer specifications, Lee Shuknecht and Sons bring welding and fabrication expertise and skill to the repair and customization of this equipment. We can supply a complete set-up of truck mounted tankers and box spreaders, including mounting and design and installation of hydraulic systems. We can repair and service all the components that comprise a manure spreader: axle repair, auger replacement or re-flighting, beater pan and door repair, and semi-trailer and truck mounted tank repair. We can even repair and replace axles on Houle tankers.
- Project Scope: Manure Spreader Repair
- Project Description: Complete Set-up of Truck Mounted Tankers, and Box Spreader Including Mounting and Hydraulic Systems
- Equipment Repaired:
- Axle Repair
- Auger Replacement or Re-Flighting
- Beater Pan and Door Repair: Houle Tanker Axle Repair
- Semi-Trailer and Truck Mounted Tank Repair
- Industry for Use: Agricultural
- Standards Met: Customer Specifications
- Product Name: Manure Spreader Repair