Plant Growth & Biosolutions
UPL’s extensive Plant Stress & Stimulation (PSS) pipeline signals the dawn of a new era in sustainable agriculture as a key part of integrated crop production intensification programs. UPL's PSS portfolio supports crop stimulation, nutrition as well as protection and when combined with conventional products, improves crop resilience to weather risks and biotic stress for improved yield, quality and consequent grower financial wellbeing in a sustainable way.
A portfolio specifically designed to Unlock crop development potential at each of the 5 Crop Life Cycle stages for sustainable and intensified production!
The plant growth life cycle has five critical and interdependent growth phases that directly affect the ultimate outcome: the development of a crops’ genetic potential for enhanced yield and quality.
UPL's PSS portfolio enhances development of the crop life cycle by inducing plant biological efficiency during each of the five primary growth stages and by helping plants to better cope with a variety of stress and growth-limiting factors.
By harnessing the power derived from nature, growers can see numerous benefits including:
- Improved soil health and associated nutrient availability, uptake and plant use efficiency
- Accelerated, more vigorous and uniform crop emergence /greenup
- Robust vegetative development, structure and photosynthesis
- Uniform, enhanced and earlier flowering with improved pollination, grain/fruit/tuber/boll set and retention
- More uniform, earlier and improved harvest quality and shelf life
- Increased net marketable yield and grower profitability