Process Engineering Services
Facet Process Engineering specialises in the supply of systems and equipment for the Agri-food industry. These include solutions for the handling, storage, cleaning, grading and preparation of grain, seed, cereals, and milled-type products. We undertake projects from the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning - offering the complete package. This can include the supply of spares, individual machines, modifications to existing and complete new systems. The new systems would incorporate any ancillary equipment such as steel supports, storage bins, hoppers and connecting chutes. The individual machines offered, are both locally manufactured and imported through our international agencies.
Examples of completed plants include:
- Grain intake, storage and pre-cleaning.
- Grain fine cleaning, grading and bagging.
- Maize degermination for production of samp or grits.
- Production of brewer’s meal with barley, sorghum, wheat etc.
- Grain handling and conveying, both loose or bagged.