The success of an environmental project depends on the correct diagnostic of the quality of the environmental components. This only happens when the technical quality is assured at all stages of the process. In particular, investigations into soil and groundwater play a decisive role in the environmental diagnostic conclusions for an area, which correspond to the starting point for engineering projects and recovery work implementation.Geoklock’s highly qualified technical staff rigorously follow all the field work steps and concentrate their efforts on the research and development of new investigation technologies.
The provided services comprise of:
- Soil Quality Evaluation
- Geochemical Soil Prospection
- Hydrogeochemical Contaminant Profile Mapping
- In-situ Measurements using Photo Ionisation Detector (PID) and Flame Ionisation Detector (FID) Meters
- In-situ Measurements using Gas Chromatography Meter
- Soil bench tests to evaluate the behaviour of contaminants and to define parameters and technologies needed for remediation