Desktop and Mobile Access Payments Software
LINQ’s Payments simplify the process of managing all the different channels of money flowing into schools and the district. With desktop and mobile access, teachers can collect and report on field trip fees online or in the classroom, sell t-shirts and school supplies in an online store, or even track and report receipts and collections by the student, by class, by the school, by the event, by account. The system-wide integration with your LINQ financial systems give you visibility and fiscal control demanded in today’s school management landscape.
- Complete Solution: Accommodates payments for all school-related expenses-meals, fees, activities, events, merchandise, and facility rental.
- Fully Integrated: LINQ Payments are a part of the LINQ financial ecosystem so data flows through the school and district accounting systems.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Certified: Industry standard security provided by compliance with Payment Card Industry data protection standards.
- Easy to Access: Use Desktop or Mobile. Handles payments online or at school sites with mobile apps and integrated point of sale payment plug-in hardware.
- Automated: Send reminders for fees due or overdue. Alerts for new fees assigned or new merchandise added. Accommodates form submissions and other administrative functions.