From Components - Cattle
GEA DPconnect Milking retrieves milking data and key performance indicators and provides overviews of important key figures per milking time.
At your operation, do you work with a GEA milking system and the herd management software DairyPlan?
Now you have the option of using the 'DPconnect Milking' module to call up milking data and key performance indicators via the 365FarmNet platform. As a DairyPlan user, you can manage your herd with state-of-the-art software technology while at the same time taking full advantage of the “365FarmNet” platform.
At the same time, you can manage your herd in a mobile manner with the existing app 365Cattle for iOS and Android. To use DPconnect Milking, you need the DPconnect Basic module, which synchronizes your herd management data with DairyPlan.
Ask your GEA dealer for an update to your DairyPlan version!
- Connection of DairyPlan and DairyNet software
- Transfer of the milking results of your cows from DairyPlan to DairyNet so you can access the milking data at any time
- Recording of all current and historical milking data for each cow with important details and alarms
- Graphical overviews of abnormalities in milking, e.g. lack of milk and conductivity alarm
In order to be able to use this partner module, it is important that the following data categories are released. With the data release I hereby agree that the individual data from the data categories listed are also transferred to the provider of the partner module (GEA Farm Technologies GmbH, Bönen) so that they can make available the functionalities requested in the partner module and be able to develop it based on an analysis of the data; For the latter In order to be able to use this partner
module, it is important that the following data categories are released.
With the data release I hereby agree that the individual data from the data categories listed are also transferred to the provider of the partner module (GEA Farm Technologies GmbH, Bönen) so that they can make available the functionalities requested in the partner module and be able to develop it based on an analysis of the data; For the latter purpose, the data may also be passed on to affiliated companies of GEA Farm Technologies GmbH purpose.
- Animal-related strain, movement and reproduction data
- Data from the milk performance test
- Operating and installation data incl. HIT connection
- Sensor data incl. animal reference
- Data from the GEA system 'DairyPlan' for synchronisation
- Data of the milking process
The following separate conditions of use of the partner shall apply to the module
The functionalities of the component are based on evaluations of data to obtain recommendations, estimates and predictions about future events. Recommendations, estimates and predictions always involve considerable uncertainties; therefore no guarantee is made regarding the accuracy of the recommendations, estimates and forecasts. The recommendations, estimates and predictions are, in particular, not specifically tailored to milk producers and farmers. Business decisions should under no circumstances be made solely on the basis of the recommendations, estimates and predictions made in the building block; All data should always be checked and questioned at your own responsibility.
- 30-day access free of charge
- The test phase ends automatically, without further obligations
- Unlimited functionality during the test period
- The minimum price for the module is EUR 0.10/month excl. VAT. This enables you to use the module for 1 cow.
- Differential pricing depending on your herd size, for example, for 250 cattle the price is EUR 18.33/month excl. VAT.
- Invoicing occurs monthly with any additional modules selected by you where applicable.
- Minimum term 1 month
- Once the minimum term has expired, the contract is automatically renewed for a period of one month at a time
- Once the minimum term has expired, the contract can be terminated at any time with effect from the end of the current accounting month
- Termination is carried out online at the 356FarmNet Shop by discontinuing the module
- Invoicing occurs together with other booked modules in the first month of use, if applicable with pro rata invoicing for the module
- Invoicing occurs based on the farm size at the end of the month being invoiced. Changes to the farm size affect the monthly price of the module.