DTN - Smart Trap Software
Proactively identify and solve potential problems before they become costly issues. Insects, diseases, and weather challenges can cost you significantly in crop yield and overall profit. With Specialty Agronomic Insights from DTN, you will be able to protect your crops and investment with proactive information and tools.
The DTN Specialty Agronomic Insights has no equal. Discover problems and solve them before they grow. Toke control of your data ond your business with these incredible features:
Chill Unit & Degree Days - DTN Weather sends location-specific chill unit and degree day calculators to support decision including pruning and pest management
- Phenology Trends - Pest alerts via email and mobile app allow you to visualize phenology trends to assess your crop's cyclical needs.
- Dynamic Phenology*' — Gain access to our DTN Dynamic Phenology, augmented with ground-truth trap counts ond field data. Moke it simple to plan for precise spray timing.
- Sentinel Satellite Imoges - Satellite imagery regularly delivered throughout the season with color. NIR. ond NDVI gives you in-depth knowledge of your fields.
- Cyclical Pest Models - Plan preventative measures with pest models ond weather data along with trapping and scouting information.
- Weather-Powered Insights - Doto from the vast DTN network of weather stations keeps you in the know, so you don't have weather surprises.
Hyper-Local Information - Receive information for your specific area giving you the ability to manage your crops with precision.
There is no reason to spend your valuable time guessing ond worrying. Let our Specialty Agronomic Insights give you back control of your business and boost your bottom line with these amazing benefits:
- Optimize your spray times and pest control by anticipating pest development. Our top-of-the-line phenology technology gives you the data you need to sproy wisely. Optimize sprays avoiding wasted chemicals and save more of your crop.
- Accurate, real-time trapping and scouting information lets you stay ahead of problems and treot them proactively, leading to higher crop yield.
- Location-specific weather doto provides you with precise chill hours and degree days for your property so you can manage your spraying and irrigation with minimal waste.
- Know your fields with current sentinel satellite imagery. This in-depth knowledge helps you stay on top of plant health, crop development, and overall management.
- Stay ahead of any risk factors that develop in your fields, such os growing pest populations or plant disease so you can take swift measures to minimize problems.