EZweights - Platform Scale Program Software
EZweights is a dynamic platform scale program that can track any commodity coming across a scale to or from an operation. EZweights tracks everything—and can be easily customized to simplify the weigh-in/weigh-out process for truck drivers and ensure that you get the information you need.
Rugged, easy-to-use touch-screen monitors can be mounted at the ends of the platform scale or inside a scale house.
In a few easy steps, it simplifies your weigh station tasks:
- First, set up the driver's touch-screen to make sure you get the data you need at the weigh station.
- EZweights tracks harvest information by computing yield per acre and correcting dry matter values.
- You can immediately create customizable reports with the data.
- You can link to EZfeed to seamlessly transfer milk and feed information.
The EZweights program can record any kind of weigh-station data you need. You specify the information you want to record. The software can then compute per-unit yield values such as average bale weight and tons per acre. It can also adjust costs and yields to a fixed dry matter percentage value.
Looking for average cattle weights on a shipment of purchased cattle? Weigh the cattle and enter the head counts, and the EZweights program will provide average cattle weights.
Data information available for entry:
- Bill of Lading
- Weight Certificate #
- PO #
- # of Units (bales, bags, gallons, etc.)
- Dry Matter %
- Sample #
- Broker Weights
Easily Generate Reports
EZweights makes it easy to create customizable reports that provide detailed information:
- Harvest information corrected to fixed DM%
- Yield per acre corrected to fixed DM%
- Summary information by Broker, Contract, Commodity, etc.