FarmSoft farm management software manages the entire farming process from planting to harvest. Improve your traceabilty and profit today with FarmSoft farm management software.
Force best practices
Easily enforce best farming practices during all farming phases. Best practice enforcing processes are built into every part of farmsoft to ensure the correct work is done at the correct time using the correct materials, compliance data is captured at every critical point, and employees are being guided through the correct processes. Best practices maximize yield, quality, and in turn, farm profitability.
The never ending list of documents, paperwork, and records you have to keep can be overwhelming. Allow farmsoft to take care of your documentation for you. With farmsofts built in choice of industry document generation tools, and handy practical reporting that means your will never have to crunch numbers in a spreadsheet again- farmsoft reduces time spent on admin for administrative and management team members.
Using farmsoft you can manage an unlimited number of farms, located in any state (or even country) – each ‘farm’ can operate independently viewing only information relating to their farm, however ‘head office’ can view its subsidiaries and report across all farms managed by the group. Our (optional) cloud based service keeps your farming enterprise moving forward at all times.
You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you know the auditors are coming the next day? Forget about about it. Using farmsoft, you have the confidence that you can do an instant recall both up and down your supply chain in a matter of seconds.
Budgets for farm inventory, cash flow, labor, and asset utilization are automatically prepared by farmsoft – giving you great ordering and planning tools, more predictability in the farming life-cycle, and less interruptions due to labor or materials shortages.
Automatic capture of traceability throughout the farming process makes traceability easy – something you don’t have to constantly worry about since farmsoft is doing it for you at every critical point.implement a simple traceability solution, or comprehensive enterprise management solution – the choice is yours…
farmsoft delivers special attention to each client – dedicated solution consultants, project management, remote or on-site training and deployment – guarantee a quality solution. Enterprise farmsoft can be installed on your own server or accessed from farmsoft cloud – your choice. We can make additions and changes farmsoft Enterprise to ensure it meets your exact requirements. farmsoft Enterprise provides rapid R.O.I. for fast growing professional farms.
Optionally the farmsoft post harvest solution in conjunction with farmsoft farm management to create an enterprise management solution from the farm all the way through the packhouse to the customer.F.A.Q.
We are here to help! All farmsoft solutions come with support services. Your choice of support solution will be included with your farmsoft package. We are here to help you achieve maximum benefits and efficiency!
It sure is! We use encryption on all systems, and have multiple levels of physical and technical security 24 X 7 protecting farmsoft cloud servers at all times. We take care of backups and upgrades. You never need to install anything or worry about the technical stuff.
No problems! Talk to one of our solution consultants, we can add new features or modify existing functionality to maximize your benefits from farmsoft. Our design and development team can make sure farmsoft delivers everything you need.
You can add or remove licenses at any time. We provide ‘concurrent’ user licenses – this means you can record unlimited employees in your farmsoft solution, however, you only need licenses for the total number of people that will access your farmsoft at the same time. For example, you could enter 150 employees into farmsoft, but if only any five employees need to use farmsoft at the same time, then you only need five concurrent user licenses.
The farmsoft team is always working on new goodies to bring your business new and exciting functionality that makes every day business easier and more efficient. The team makes sure farmsoft supports international standards and new trends well before they become mandatory.
The farmsoft farming solution is designed for farmers of fruit, vegetable, nuts, herbs, spices, hops, flowers, and other similar fresh produce crops.
farmsoft delivers real world benefits to your farm…
Best practices increase productivity and enforce sustainable farming practices and processes – even over multiple farms using different standards producing different varieties of fruit and vegetables
Reduce farm wide risk by guaranteeing easy to record and highly accurate traceability systems
Rapid management response improves profit via on-screen and emailed alerts, improved reporting, mobile monitoring, and easy farm wide monitoring and observation systems
Improve cash flow management – information flows from the budget monitoring systems, allowing farm managers to easily assess farming progress analyzed by farm, produce, site, or farming area
Identify opportunities & eliminate problems through easy to understand comprehensive KPI reporting and monitoring
Improve communication between farming teams via accurate task management tools, alert systems, and printing tasks.
Reduced administration costs resulting from easy collection and reporting of costs and traceability information
Enhance cash flow and profit via easy to use, comprehensive planning of resources and farming activities
Stop employees from forgetting PHI & re-entry periods by automatic (configurable) alerts and critical stops in task management systems
Reduce waste and inaccuracy in harvesting processes using mobile and bar code based systems
Reduced material & labor costs are a direct result of accurate capture & monitoring of employee labor, and inventory management
Pass audits with ease by having farm wide traceability and operations information, at your fingertips in a useful format; at all times
Reduced compliance costs result from standards enforcing processes that form the core ofTSL Farm Management ERP
Better support from agronomists by allowing remote monitoring of farming activities (you choose what information to share)
Minimize material waste and shrinkage via easy to use inventory management processes that incorporate traceability processes
Better planting decisions are achieved using the Best Practice Planting Estimate system based on projected yield, demand, and future orders
farmsoft farm software features:
- Manage farm records including spray, fertilizer, harvest, planting, weeding, and more.
- Prepare farm budgets rapidly
- Compare estimated costs with actual costs, in real time
- Receive alerts when a team/employee is late (or will be) completing a task
- Access farm tasks from any device (smartphone, tablet) from any location
- Traceability tools allow rapid recall based on crop, block, farm, site, harvest date, batch/patch name, inventory batch/lot number, supplier of inventory and more…
- Project harvest units and harvest weight
- Project harvest details such as breakdown of colour, size, grade, and other harvested produce details
- Install FarmSoft on your own server, or access it via the cloud from your smartphone, tablet, Mac, or PC.
- Comprehensive cost reporting (real time)
- Inventory management, stock takes, expiring inventory management, minimum inventory levels, inventory re-order alerts, inventory traceability
- Purchase order management
- Multi-site and multi-farm management allows an unlimited number of independently operating farms in the group (each farm can only view its own data, inventory, tasks, etc)
- Best practice management automatically creates farm tasks with estimated inventory, employees, and equipment (assets)
- Project inventory, employee, asset, and contractor requirements up to 12 month in advance
- Asset and equipment management records on-going usage details and applies costs to crop on which the asset is used
- Attach maps, documents, and images to land areas and manage land allocation (including leased land, land owned by external entities, and contracted farm land)
- Flexible quality control systems allow the creation of QC for any purpose, for example “Pre Harvest Checklist”, “Spray QC Checklist”. These QC programs can be automatically presented to users when performing farm tasks.