Farm Mapping Software_gpMapper
The mapping engine inside gpMapper is used as the basis of the PAM Mapping Module and our FarmStar program. To get a complete understanding of the mapping module in PAM and gpMapper. Developed from the ground up to perform at speed on today's PC's it has many new features not found in other mapping systems.
Features such as ...
- LIVE GPS MAPPING
- Live On Screen Display
- GPS Offset function (easily map drains, fence lines etc..)
- Track movement over time or distance
- LAYERS & LAYER MANAGEMENT
- Infinite number of Layers including images. (Where to get farm images in Australia)
- Group layers into an infinite number of Layer Groups
- Use drag & drop to reorder Layers and Layer groups
- Use drag & drop to merge Layer contents
- Individual Layer visibility setting
- Layers can be locked to stop accidental adjustment
gpMapper utilises a 'View' system. Position yourself at the right spot for a map, with only the layers you want visible selected? Save it as a view. Simple. You can have as many views as you want. Skip from Tasmania to Western Australia, Canada to Mexico with a single mouse click. gpMapper knows exactly what data to load to display the view you selected.