Inflor - Version Forestry Register GIS - Software to Plan and Control All Stages of the Productive Chain
Plan and control all stages of the productive chain monitoring physical and financial variables
- Control of forest base area through topological analysis;
- Integration with Silviculture and Harvest modules to automatize the cycle turn and filling of plantation and cut values;
- Creation of forest stratum for productivity and prescription parameterization;
- Forestry register records mass update;
- Generation of a monthly consolidated base to management and external reports and safety copies;
- Update and validation of cartographic base;
- Visualization of spatial history;
- Publication and visualization of maps created by the user;
- Map to plan harvest sequence;
- Management and operational information as a theme map;
- Collection and availability of field information and routing.
- Land use control identifying plantation, vegetation, fire line, riparian forest, legal reservation, permanent reservation and other uses areas;
- Increase of the operational productivity through land use’s occupations hierarchy control integrated with georeferred information;
- Stratification of forest costs providing greater visibility of the production by grouping the stands by any variable that is forestry register interest.
- Cost reduction in the operation avoiding improper payment problems by area/polygon overlap and/or municipality tax;
- More agility and optimization of the geographical information analysis processes;
- Productivity gains with the increase of the traceability of forest projects history;
- Operational efficiency optimization with the treatment of the field occasions with more visibility of the events from the forestry register;
- Possibility of spatial analysis, planning and topological validations.