Pear-Agri - Professional Crop Recording Software for Farmers
Fieldman is the easy to use software for you and your team to record all of your farming activities.
View And Complete Work Records On The Go
- Use the app on a mobile or tablet to update records in the field
- Create work plans in advance and let operators update them when complete
- Operators can only view the relevant information on the app - not financial data
- Add stock items when taking delivery of them
- App works offline and the data is synchronised when a data connection is available
Instant Updates To And From Your Agronomist And Contractor
- Give, or receive, access to your farm and field details to save duplicating data entry
- After agronomist has made a recommendation the farmer is notified
- When a recommendation is completed the agronomist is notified
- If a contractor is used, both the farmer and agronomist are notified
- Instant updates ensure you get the most appropriate recommendations
Record Operations, Applications And Stock Levels
- Add every field operation during the year with machinery costings to keep track of costs
- Keep precise records of spray and fertiliser applications including all of the regulatory requirements
- Enter and maintain accurate stock levels of spray, fertiliser and seed
- Record the cost of your stock items for true application costs
Ensure Compliance With Liaison Spray Information
- View latest pesticide approvals and label information even on the app
- Be certain that you are only applying allowed products
- Upgrade to SafeCheck for automatic pesticide verification
- Search for other products with same active ingredient
- SafeCheck - automatic pesticide verification
- Pro - create advanced work plans and allows multi-farm reporting
- Plus - record individual store content and harvest sales
- Nutrient Planner - fertiliser module gives RB209 recommendations
Fieldman farm software provides everything a farmer needs to be compliant with crop assurance schemes. Simple farm record keeping for all field operations ensures full traceability from pre-planting to post harvest. The reports are designed to meet crop assurance and farm management requirements.
The programme offers all of the benefits of being cloud-based so can be accessed from anywhere. Using the app on a mobile or tablet allows information to be added wherever you are. Even if there is no internet signal, the app will store the data and synchronise it when a data connection becomes available. If the agronomist or contractor uses Pear Agri's programme, relevant records and recommendations will automatically transfer between the programmes. Different permission levels can be given to farm operators using the app so confidential information is not visible.
Modules are available to enhance the standard functionality so you only subscribe to what you need. 'SafeCheck' automatic pesticide checking will give a warning if the chosen spray is not approved for use on the selected crop and will take into account the dose rate and previous applications.
'Pro' enables work plans to be created in advance for operators to complete as necessary. It also enables reporting specifically for farm businesses operating across a number of farms such as a farmer who also has a contract farm agreement. Reports can be done on an individual farm basis or combined to give an overall figure across any number of farms.
'Nutrient Planner' provides the ability to create fertiliser plans and recommendations based on the RB209 guidelines. It is a comprehensive tool for calculating fertiliser applications with the ability to add both manufactured and organic fertiliser products.