RanchMaster - Soil Moisture Tracking Software
RanchMaster offers an effective and reliable way to measure soil moisture continuously and in real-time at multiple levels and at several points in a property. The data can be used to schedule irrigation in conjunction with Irrigation Control and/or trigger alerts on critical moisture levels. It can be viewed as time graph or color-coded soil water profile. The data can also be combined with climate and water resource information to create even more intelligent basis for irrigation and alerting.
Whether the focus is on deficit irrigation or water conservation, accurate soil moisture measurement is essential to crop production and quality. Furthermore, soil moisture can vary widely across and within properties based on soil type and terrain, requiring multiple measurement points to ensure accuracy.
RanchMaster offers an effective and reliable way to measure soil moisture at multiple levels and at several points in a property, and to compare that data with other relevant information such as climate and water availability. The system can be used for measurement and monitoring only, or can be combined with our irrigation control to activate valves for automatic irrigation scheduling.
Data gathered by the base station, nodes, and sensors is transmitted to a secure datacenter for real-time viewing using any Internet enabled device and the on-line RanchMaster software. Charts and graphs allow comparison within and across zones and include a unique “Soil Moisture Profiler” showing a cross-section of the actual soil profile over time with color coding of the moisture levels.
- Soil moisture probes connected to RanchMaster wireless telemetry nodes
- Single or multi-level soil moisture probes installed in soil
- Support for a wide range of 3rd party soil moisture probes
- Connected to either base station or nodes
- Continuous, real-time transmission of soil moisture to online RanchMaster software
- Data viewed as traditional time graph or color-code soil water profile
- Reduce water use by knowing water availability
- Improve crop quality by safely controlling plant stress
- Effectively and safely develop larger root system
- Reduce labor and service cost of manual collection