Setup of Administrative Software
The operator can insert all his administrative references (name, address…) as well his logo (b&w or colour). His references will be shown in the windows of the software and will be printed on the inspection report. The report is personalised for each operator.
The software proposes by default the criteria described in the standard EN 13 790. The configuration proposed in the technical unit allows the operator to define:
- his own inspection criteria
- the seriousness of the dysfunctions (levels 1, 2 or 3) for each criterion
- the tolerances for each measurement
- the choice for the explanatory causes of each dysfunction (diagnostic)
This configuration can be done very easily and quickly with the user-friendly software.
Standard EN 13790 proposes:
- 61 requirements for part 1 (field crop sprayer)
- 65 requirements for part 2 (orchards/vineyards sprayer)
SDSoft – technical unit proposes in addition the explanatory causes of the dysfunctions in order to realise a true diagnosis of the sprayer:
- 39 explanatory causes for part 1 (field crop sprayer)
- 37 explanatory causes for part 2 (orchards/vineyards sprayer)
The software can also be adapted to specific requirements (local, regional, national rules), on the basis of an estimate.