The software proposes by default the criteria described in the standard EN 13 790. The configuration proposed in the technical unit allows the operator to define:
- his own inspection criteria
- the seriousness of the dysfunctions (levels 1, 2 or 3) for each criterion
- the tolerances for each measurement
- the choice for the explanatory causes of each dysfunction (diagnostic)
This configuration can be done very easily and quickly with the user-friendly software.
Standard EN 13790 proposes:
- 61 requirements for part 1 (field crop sprayer)
- 65 requirements for part 2 (orchards/vineyards sprayer)
SDSoft – technical unit proposes in addition the explanatory causes of the dysfunctions in order to realise a true diagnosis of the sprayer:
- 39 explanatory causes for part 1 (field crop sprayer)
- 37 explanatory causes for part 2 (orchards/vineyards sprayer)
The software can also be adapted to specific requirements (local, regional, national rules), on the basis of an estimate.