SketchUp Plugin - Groundbreaking Software
The Land F/X SketchUp Plugin provides a groundbreaking connection between CAD and SketchUp for our users. Pull your CAD site drawings into SketchUp and back into CAD with just a few clicks.
Bring your site designs into 3D with our SketchUp plugin. Visualize shadows, plant placement, and other design concepts from a different angle and make your presentations pop.
What can the SketchUp Plugin do?
- Import/export design changes between CAD & SketchUp
- Base file preparation by layer
- Automatic placement of plant material and site amenities
- Concept lines for site usage diagrams
- Direct access to the Land F/X Plant & Product Connection database, as well as more than 2,500 plant and site models
Access a variety of brand-name site equipment, with corresponding 3D models, directly from SketchUp.
Combine the Land F/X plugin with high-quality rendering programs like 3DS MAX to create beautiful presentations with your planting and site data still intact.
Land F/X friend Daniel Tal is a world-class SketchUp educator who has developed wonderful tutorials, geared toward landscape architects, on this powerful 3D modeling software. Visit www.danieltal.com to learn the basics and intricacies of SketchUp.
SketchUp is a great program. When combined with third-party rendering tools, it can become an exceptional program. Vist our Additional SketchUp Resources page to learn more.