Smart - Farm Fertilizer Optimization Software
SMART Fertilizer Management is a decision support platform for optimizing fertilizer use for agriculture, enabling growers to maximize crop yields, save costs and increase their profits. The platform supports over 250 different crops in a wide range of geography.
Fertilizer Planning and Recommendations
Make informed decisions time and again, no expertise required.
Easily Read Soil Test Results
Interprets soil test results for precise fertilizer application rates.
Evaluates Irrigation Water Quality
See how the quality of irrigation water impacts crop yields.
Interprets Tissue Test Results
Use your plant tissue test results for in-season decision making.
Optimizes Fertilizer Use and Saves Costs
The cost optimizer makes sure you always stay efficient.
Fertigation & Hydroponics
Designs fertilizer nutrient stock and solutions.
Own the Knowledge. No More Guesswork
Uses your field data to create unique in-house knowhow.
Farm Management and Data Analysis
Turn your data into actionable insights. See the full picture.
Cut Back Your Fertilizer Costs
Be more efficient and use just the right amount of fertilizer your crop needs
Increase Your Crop Yields, Consistently
Efficient use of fertilizers matters. Going from guesswork to precision increases yields by 20-70%.
Avoid Waste & Become Sustainable
Avoid soil and water pollution and work in compliance with environmental standards
Always Be One Step Ahead
Use precision growing methods and be at the forefront of agriculture
Precise and sustainable fertilizer planning
- Finds the ideal combination of fertilizers and their application rates
- All growing methods - open field, fertigation, greenhouses, hydroponics
- Provides complete fertilizer schedules, according to crop growth stages
- Integrates crop characteristics, field data and yield goals.
- Balances nutrients in soil as well as in hydroponic nutrient solutions
- The unique algorithms make sure that you always reach a precise nutrient balance
Data-driven fertilizer and farm management
- Manages fertilizer programs and field test results (soil, water, tissue) for your farm and plots
- Manage planting dates, fertilizer schedules and harvest
- Precisely maps your field, using an interactive mapping system
- Provides dynamic fertilizer schedules per plot
- Advance dashboard, providing actionalbe insights on your farm fertility status and crop yields
Full nutrient requirement data for over 250 crops
- Nutrient uptake rates for hundreds of crops, at different growth stages
- Data for soil-grown crops, as well as for hydroponic crops
- Data is being continuouslyupdated based on research analysis and big data algorithms
Easily interpret your field test results - soil, water and plant tissue analysis
- Comprehensive soil test interpretation tool
- Interprets soil test results from any lab and any extraction method used
- Interprets plant tissue analysis for different growth stages of the crop
- Presents interpretations in charts
- The unique algorithm returns required nutrient application rates, based on the field test results
Unbiased fertilizer recommendations - use your available fertilizers
- SMART! can work with any type of fertilizer.
- Easily add and use your own locally available fertilizers.
- Works with solid, granular, liquids, chelates, organic and slow release fertilizers
Cost optimization modules - become more efficient and save costs
- Fertilizer Program - Cost Analysis and optimization
- Edit fertilizer prices
- Fertilizers consumption and costs analysis
- Nutrient cost analysis
Designs nutrient solutions and fertilizer recipes for fertigation and hydroponics
- Distribution of fertilizers to stock tanks according to compatibility and interactions
- Any tank volume
- Fertilizer amounts in tanks
- Provides the required injection ratios
- Calculates required time for fertilizer injection
- Considers the fertilizers solubility in different temperatures
- Up to 15 stock tanks
- Accurately predicts EC and pH of the nutrient solution
Balances soil pH, designs liming applications
- Integrated liming module to balance soil pH
- Use different liming materials
- Eliminates aluminum toxicity
Estimates your water quality
- Predicts and evaluates irrigation water EC, pH
- Predicts and evaluates water parameters, such as alkalinity, TDS, SAR
- Predicts water quality hazards, such as salinity hazard, sodium hazard, emitter clogging potential
Designs fertilizer blends and foliar applications
- Designs dry fertilizer blends and provides a 'blend ticket' for fertilizer manufacturer
- Designs spray solutions for foliar applications
Use your familiar units
- Works with both metric and imperial (US) units Converts
- Converts ionic forms (e.g. from P to P2O5)
- Available units include:lbs/acre, kg/ha, ppm, meq/100g, meq/liter, mmol/l, mg/kg, mg/l, bu/acre, ton/ha etc.
Built-in warning module
- Provides alerts on:
- Nutrient imbalance
- Emitter clogging potential
- Potential precipitation in stock tanks
- Salinity hazards
- Fertilizer incompatibility
- Water quality issues
Advanced reporting module
- Complete fertilizer schedules and recipes
- Graphical presentation of field test results
- Data analysis
- Fertilizer current and future usage
- Internet connection