Version 4000 Series - Sub-Soilers
The Besler Sub-soiler is designed to help recapture productivity lost to soil compaction. Built tough to deliver exceptional results even under the most demanding conditions, the Besler Sub-soiler will effectively break up hard pan and reduce soil compaction while minimizing the introduction of clods or slicks. Some degree of compaction results from every farming task. The Besler Sub-soiler will help reduce run off resulting in the retention of expensive chemicals, fertilizer and irreplaceable top soil.
- 7' x 7' tool bars
- Single gauge wheels standard
- Reversible chrome alloy shank protectors
- Chrome alloy shoes
- Three point attachment with Category 2 & 3 or Category 3 hitch
- 20' Coulters for use in heavy crop residue.
- Dual guage wheels can be mounted on front or rear of machine depending on tractor setup
- Tongue and Transport hitch to accommodate pull type applications
- 11L x 15 8-ply flotation implement tires