Bale Band-It - Training Seminars
Bale Band-It Training Seminars are a great way to get a hands on course to understand the Bale Band-It from those who know it best.
Who can attend?
- New owners / operators of Bale Band-It
- Bring all your operators so they can be trained together
- Potential buyers who want to know more about the Band-It
- Refresher course for those who have been through the seminar before
What does the Training Seminar Cover?
- Manual Overview
- Component Overview
- Mechanical, Electrical, & Hydraulic
- Hooking up
- Cycle Band-It empty
- Lubrication and Maintenance
- Cycle Band-It with strapping and 21 bales of hay
- Manual Overrides
What do I need to do before I attend?
- Download Pre-Seminar Form
- Print, fill out, and bring form with you to the seminar
When do the Seminars occur?
- Call GFC to get up to date information
How long do the Seminars last?
- Starting time 8:30 am CST
- Finish around 3:30 pm +/-