Fotosintetica - Training
F&M offers training at all stages, leading from strain isolation to algae biomass production and valorization including:
- Taxonomic identification.
- Isolation of cultivable strains from different habitats.
- Strain selection and optimization of growth conditions in the laboratory targeting specific products.
- Scaling-up procedures for outdoor cultivation.
- Cultivation in pilot photobioreactors (bubble columns, GWP®) ponds and evaluation of strain performances outdoors.
- Energy balances & Techno-economic analysis of the process.
Training activities offered are ideal for companies and privates interested in obtaining a broad overview of the management of microalgae cultures at laboratory, pilot and large scale and for students and researchers interested in the practical applications of microalgae.