Made in the Shade- How 11 Research Studies Cleverly Use Canopy Analysis to Measure Crop & Forest Health - Webinar
Special guest researchers Brendon Anthony of Colorado State University and Derek Godwin of Oregon State University, along with our application scientists Eric Munoz-Garcia and Galen George review 11 studies that have used canopy analysis for everything from typhoon effects to pruning!
Here is a quick look at some of what will be covered:
- How pruning and controlled-release fertilizer impact rejuvenation of Huanglongbing-affected Sweet Orange
- Using hemispherical photography to measure leaf area index, biomass, and yield in a cotton field
- What impacts butterfly diversity in specific landscapes
- How a shade gradient filters tree functioning, grass composition, and biomass
- Levels of wet-canopy evaporation during large, high-intensity storms such as typhoons
This is an exciting opportunity for you ask questions directly from our application scientists and two researchers using our technology.
January 23rd, 2020 @ 8AM & 6PM Pacific
*6pm session will include recorded sessions from special guests- they will not be in attendance live for this time