Water retention agent special for lawns and sod - Agriculture - Landscaping
SOCO® polymer is very easily used throughout the growth cycle of lawns and sod. They ensure good germination, faster root development, and regular and even growth of lawns. The rooting of sod is also faster. They are widely used in landscaping for golf courses and grass in parks and gardens.
- Work, break up and level the soil to be planted with grass.
- Spread SAP polymer on the surface of the soil. The polymer may be broadcast or applied with a fertilizer spreader for more even distribution.
- Work polymer into the soil to a maximum depth of 10 cm. This can be done by hand with a spade or mechanically with a disk plow or a rototiller.
- Seed the lawn or lay the sod. Roll the soil to compact it.
- Use fertilizers if needed.