We are specialized in sustainable forestry management. Our goal and passion is to a make woodlot management a pleasurable and enjoyable experience for woodlot owners; ensuring that they get the maximum return on their investments for generations to come.
The solution is in the wood
- At ACFOR we truly believe that wood is the solution to all our problems (almost:) With good planning, wood is a renewable and inexhaustible resource when managed sustainably.
- Without realizing, we use wood daily; to read, write, heat ourselves and even blow our noses when we have a bad cold! We must continue to use this renewable natural resource, especially when it comes from a forest that has been well managed. It could be difficult to blow your nose with plastic!
A new generation of Loggers!
- ACFOR with it's modern technology is bringing a breath of fresh air to an industry that has been around for a long time.
- We use the PONSSE Forest Machines, known worldwide for their advanced technologies and low impact on the environment.
- You can follow us on various social networks like Twitter, YouTube and Flickr in order to learn about Forestry Management.
A Real-Time Web Platform.
- You don't need to be on the field in order to see the work or the progress of the operations being done in your forest.
- With our online project management system, you can see photos, deadlines, wood delivery reports etc..
- You have the option to leave comments when the project is being accomplished and even share with your family and friends the management of your woodlot.
- TRANSPARENCY: To have an open and honest relationship with our clients and partners.
- PASSION: At ACFOR, we Eat, Sleep and Breathe Wood. That's why your forest is important to us and we manage it with a long term vision.
- FAMILY FIRST: At ACFOR we believe in a good work/life balance, that's why we like to spend quality time with our families. So if you call us and we don't answer, we're probably spending some time with our loved ones. Don't worry, leave a message and we will call you back :)
- MORE WITH LESS: We try to keep things simple, why complicate things when the answer is right in front of you.
- STAY OPTIMISTIC: There are no problems, only solutions
- BE HUMBLE