ADC BioScientific Ltd
ADC BioScientific Ltd. have been designing, building and supplying infrared gas analysers for the measurement of CO2 gas exchange, since 1969. Our renowned, single channel infrared gas analysis (IRGA) technology is incorporated into devices used to measure the carbon cycle through the study of plant, soil and atmospheric gas exchange. Many ‘firsts’ for the global plant physiology market have come out of Research and Development at ADC. We developed the first battery portable photosynthesis system, enabling experiments to move from the greenhouse to the field, in the natural environment. We also developed the first photosynthesis system to have microclimate control, which enabled researchers to probe the photosynthetic process in greater depth.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- ADC BioScientific - Model PSP32 - Monitoring Chlorophyll Fluorometer System
- ADC BioScientific - Model SRS2000 T - Intelligent Soil Respiration System
- ADC BioScientific - Soil Respiration Chamber For LCi and LCpro
- ADC BioScientific - Model SRS1000 T - Portable Soil Respiration System
- ADC BioScientific - Model EGA61, EGA60 Series - Multi-Sample Soil Respiration System