AFKO Ltd. Şti.
Afko Company for the production of pivot irrigation systems experience 40 years ago, began to produce agricultural equipment And the requirements of agricultural machinery, plows, seedlings and the like. In this context, our company began focusing on irrigation systems in all its forms. In 2012, AFKO METAL was established to produce pivot irrigation systems in the capital of the Turkish Republic Ankara. According to that, AFKO gained its position in the global market for the production of pivot irrigation systems and had a significant expansion which led to its entry into the international markets.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
AFKO Pivot irrigation systems started since 1986, specialized by the production of agricultural equipment and accessories for agricultural machinery, plows, seeders, harvesters.
AFKO derives its strength and success in this field from its experienced and highly qualified staff, with significant capability and experience in agricultural and industrial sectors.
- 750 + : Projects
- 536 + : Happy clients
- 1,350 +: Our employees
- 7 + : Branches
We developed our products according to international specifications, depending on:
- Our expertise and interest in keeping abreast of the technical foundations in manufacturing by relying on modern technology.
- Dealing with world-famous companies in this field based on supplying pivot irrigation producers with complementary parts and accessories (Senninger – Nelson – UMC – OZKA – ICII).
- The International Quality Certificates of AFKO (ISO – CE) in the production of pivot irrigation systems.
( Turkey – Sudan – Algeria – Iraq – USA – Brazil – Serbia – Spain – Italy – Tajikistan – Romania – Ethiopia – Australia – Libya – Azerbaijan – Georgia – Syria – Lebanon – Uzbekistan ).
- Spread technological progress to protect our planet.
- Improve the quality of farmers’ life as well as the yield.
- Innovating advanced technologies and methods to improve the quality of crops and agricultural lands.
- Meet all the main needs of agriculture.
- Working to deliver it to all parts of the world.
- Achieving the aspirations of farmers to obtain the required quality for their lands and crops.