We manufacture cost-effective, eco-friendly pelleting solutions. Agricon`s pellet machines are manufactured from the best quality waterjet- and lasercut steel plates. We employ the latest state-of-the-art 3-D designing software, coupled with CNC equipment cutting to manufacture the finest quality pellet machines. Our patented pellet machines are supplemented with a range of product handling equipment such as augers, mixers, hoppers, bucket elevators and bagging units, to name but a few. We pride ourselves in our excellent service. We offer concise after-sales service and training for our whole product range. Agricon also focuses on the expansion of products that are able to be pelleted, by doing various trials on non-traditional products other than animal feeds. We therefore welcome product testing to prove that our machines are up to the task that you require.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Agricon is a company based in Bloemfontein, South Africa
We specialise in the design and manufacture of pelleting solutions for the agricultural industry. The innovation of pelleting new products is the passion that drives Agricon. The development of the Agri pellet mill range saw the company grow from a one-man business to a company with machines all over the world. We also design and manufacture supplementary equipment used in the pelleting process.
By using engineers, technologists and logistics controllers with specialised theoretical- and practical backgrounds we can offer total service to our customers by developing projects from initial concept to design and production, to installation and commisioning of complete pelleting plants and lines for most types of products to be processed, worldwide.
WHY CHOOSE AN AGRICON PRODUCT?
- Agricon is your one-stop pelleting advice and solutions provider. We are able to share with you our experience on a wide selection of products that can be pelleted with our machines.
- Our machines are made from precision lazer-cut and water-jet parts and the highest quality components, thereby eliminating human error.
- All chassis are precision welded, thus ensuring the structural integrity and preventing cracks in the future.
- Agricon is firmly established in the pelleting industry, and we have a successful 14 years of experience behind us.
- We pride ourselves in our after-sales service and availability, should you require our assistance with any of your Agricon products.
- Our stock is readily available on demand, as all parts are locally manufactured.
We pride ourselves in our excellent service
We offer concise after-sales service and training for our whole product range. Agricon also focusses on the expansion of products that are able to be pelleted, by doing various trials on non-traditional products other than animal feeds. We therefore welcome product testing to prove that our machines are up to the task that you require.