Agriconsulting Europe SA . AESA
Agriconsulting Europe S.A. is a leading management consulting firm providing project management and technical assistance advice in international development projects to international donors, national public institutions and private clients. AESA supports projects in the areas of economic and social reform, wealth generation, poverty reduction, universal primary education, gender equality, productivity and competitiveness, agriculture and forestry sectors, improvement of quality of life in rural areas, diversification of rural economies, creating an enabling environment for rural communities, biodiversity conservation, and in environmental sustainability and management.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Environmental - Climate Change
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
Agriconsulting Europe S.A.(AESA), is a leading international development consulting firm that has been in operation since 1994. AESA’s key areas of excellence include:
- Provision of high quality management and advisory services for international cooperation projects
- Policy development
- Technical assistance for sustainable rural, social, and economic development
AESA supports projects in the areas of economic and social reform, wealth generation, poverty reduction, universal primary education, gender equality, productivity and competitiveness, agriculture and forestry sectors, improvement of quality of life in rural areas, diversification of rural economies, creating an enabling environment for rural communities, biodiversity conservation, and in environmental sustainability and management.
We have built our reputation on the successfully implementation of more than 300 multi-disciplinary projects for a wide variety of clients across the private and public sectors, such as Governments, Ministries, International Organisations, private clients, etc. in more than 120 countries located in diverse economic and social environments such as:
- the Developing Regions of Africa, Asia, and America, as the Caribbean, Central America, South America, in
- various Least Developed Countries of Africa and Southern Asia,
- Transition Countries in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS),
- the Transition Countries of South Eastern Europe, such as the Balkans,
- as well as in neighbouring EU states
Most of our project funding comes from the donors programs of the International Financing Institutions such as the World Bank; Regional Development Banks such as the International Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the African Development Bank, EBRD; International Organizations such as the EU, through the EU Parliament and EC funding programs, and from other global development agencies and private clients.
AESA has currently grown into an organization with qualified permanent team of 40 employees in its Brussels based headquarters, more than 250 experts on ongoing assignments worldwide, and a further pool of 7000 international experts available at short notice to be able to cover a large number of multisectoral projects.
The company maintains cordial business relations with many EU universities, research centres, and other educational and scientific institutions that collaborate occasionally in projects managed by AESA.
Agriconsulting Europe SA (AESA) was established in 1992 in Brussels, initially as branch office of Agriconsulting SpA of Rome and in 1994 became a Belgian Limited Company. Currently Agriconsulting Europe SA (AESA) is part of Agriconsulting Group, a major Italian Group of consulting firms.
Established in 1966, The Agriconsulting Group of companies has been constantly expanding its operations geographically and extending its activities to a wide range of areas of specialisation and is today an integrated network of sister companies sharing a common vision and technical and logistical support. Initially, the Agriconsulting Group services mainly consisted in offering its support in developing innovative and strategic solutions to farm management and agribusiness investments. Over the years, the Agriconsulting Group members have developed a strong international project management and significant technical expertise in the field of international cooperation.
Located both in Italy and abroad the Agriconsulting Group is specialised in a vast range of competencies in the fields of:
- Agriculture and Sustainable Rural Development;
- Sustainable Social Development;
- Sustainable Economic Development;
- Sustainable Environment/ Natural resources conservation.
This expertise has made Agriconsulting Group a global leading consulting group of companies well known worldwide. The Agriconsulting Group of companies employs a total of 350 staff of which two thirds are qualified and experienced staff supported by more than 300 sector experts and specialists appointed for long and short-term missions woldwide. Agriconsulting Group staff possesses excellent communication and language skills and most of them hold a masters degree in the Group fields of operation.
Agriconsulting Group has registered companies in : Italy, Belgium, Hungary, Romania, Spain, Abu Dhabi UAE, Morocco, Indonesia, Venezuela, Costa Rica.
Our aim is to produce results with a direct and positive impact on our client’s objectives”, by providing specialized quality services and innovative long-term solutions tailored to the specific needs of each client in the areas of agriculture and rural development; trade and economic development; social development; and in environmental and natural resource management.
We, at AESA are committed to accomplishing our mission by integrating the following core values in our vision:
- Endeavour: To reach beyond the expectations the needs of our clients
- Quality: To ensure our clients the highest standards of technical assistance and professional management of services
- Innovation: To continuously expand our consultancy services across the world and to other sectors in order to constantly satisfy the diverse expectations of our clients
- Development: To help communities in the developing world find sustainable solutions to sustainable agriculture, social, economic, and environmental issues, as our contribution to International Development.