Alstor has succeeded in doing what many others have tried to do. Launch a whole new product and create a name on the market. It has been twelve years since it all started (1997), and now, more than 300 machines later, we have a product that has become something of a yardstick in our segment. Kristian Laurell took over the company first of January 2010. Together with its knowledgeable and dedicated staff, ALSTOR will continue to be number one in off-road mobility and reliability. ALSTOR is represented today in Scotland, England, Ireland, Holland, the Czech Republic, Norway, Finland and Sweden.
15 years ago the first Alstor 8x8 was built. Now over 550 machines are delivered to customers around Sweden and Europe.
Alstor has continued the development into a full-fledged mini- forwarder with extremely good traction. In 2013, the brand new Alstor 821 was developed and first shown at Elmia Wood fair in June.
The machines are appreciated by their owners for the robust and flexible design which generates good economy and easy service. Alstor owners are today ranging from professional contractors, energy companies, municipalities, civil protection, fire services and forest owners.
The family company with 12 employees is now led by Kristian Laurell who proudly has continued to produce a Swedish product. A very close cooperation with local subcontractors ensures a quality controlled work with good environmental thinking.
Alstor is today represented by dozens of retailers in Sweden and about a dozen other retailers around Europe.
- With this full bogie machine with constant mechanical drive on all eight wheels and a fully synchronized driveline gives you unimpeded accessibility in difficult terrain.
- Feel how your Alstor easily can climb the steep and rocky woodlands. Then add steel tracks so you can handle the wet ground you have not previously accessed.
- Once you tested an Alstor, you will discover the vast opportunities it has to offer.
- True respect for the environment and sustainability were clear in our focus in the design of this unique machine. The rugged, uncomplicated design makes it highly reliavle with very modest operating costs.
- We want to give you both job satisfaction and cost-effectiveness.
- Our concept is simple: Things must work!
- To meet varying customer needs, the load carrier offers numerous different applications. Custom development of different load carriers has made Alstor highly popular with users from contractors, rescue services and energy companies to munciples services and forest owners. Thanks to smart accessories such as winch, tipper body, insert buckets and snow plough this machine is the ideal farm machine.
- This easily accessible machine is easy to get on and off and from the ergonomic driving position, you have full visibility of the machine for a safer, more controlled ride.
- A forwarder that allows you to easily manage your thinning by unhindered make its way between the tribes. The low ground pressure leaves your land without damage. Thanks to the machine's low curb weight and narrow width, you can easily load it on a car trailer when you need to move to a new area.
- With your Alstor You can cherish your own and other people's forests and create value and joy for generations.