Amber Waves Inc.
Our story begins in early 2001 when Ambrose Hoff and his son Jody, along with Gerald Hauck and his son Doug tinkered with the concept of manufacturing hopper bottom bins in the small rural community of Richardton, ND.When a tenured manufacturing company closed its doors in town these forward-thinking gentlemen sprung in to action, acquiring property and buildings, and Amber Waves, Inc. was born. The company opened for business in January 2002 and in August the very first hopper bottom bin was manufactured, sold and delivered.oday, with thousands of Amber Waves smooth wall bins in service across the USA, our talented staff can assist with every aspect of your project.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
Experience Amber Waves Inc.
Experience a higher level of:
- Professional delivery and set-up.
- Financing available.
- Service after the sale.
- Extra heavy steel design.
- Aeration system assists dry-down of crop.
- Customized bins made-to-order, made-to-last.
- All complete welded steel prevents grain damage or spoilage caused by moisture or pests.
- Quality work and craftsmanship.