Auer Landmaschinenbau GmbH
Auer has over 85 years of experience in building agricultural machinery. The company was founded in the 1920s by Michael Auer, who initially used wood to produce his machinery and equipment. Since the 50s our machines have been made from metal. Since then the firm has developed into an innovative operation using the latest equipment and tools, and serving the agricultural, forestry and special machinery industries. We develop and construct high-quality machines which guarantee many years of efficient, reliable operation and satisfy the highest technical requirements.
- Hay cranes / Suspended slewing cranes / Overhead cranes / Cranes for old buildings
- Discus cranes / Cranes with double slewing gear
- Mobile cranes / Universal loaders / Hay excavators / Manure loaders / Timber excavators / Timber loaders / Loaders
- Industrial cranes / Recycling cranes
- Hay ventilation systems and Hay drying systems / Bale drying systems / Haystack ventilation systems / Fans
Bale break-up technology
- Bale unrollers / Round bale unrollers / Bale unwinders / Feeding machines
- Bale cutters / Bale breakers with cutter / Bale shredding / Feeding machines
- Timberlift for three-point attachment / Forestry cranes / Skidding cranes / Loading cranes / Logging cranes
- Log skidding grapples / Forestry grapples / Skidding grapples
- Timber claws / Loading claws / Skidding claws
- Splitting grapples / Pincers
- Cable winch
Wood chip conveying technology
- Wood chip blowers / Suction blowers
- Fruit mills / Mash mills / Must mills
Machinery for local authorities
- Snow pole setting machines / Setting snow poles / Snow pole drilling machines
We supply perfect solutions - over 90 years with our finger on the pulse of the times
You as the customer are at the centre of all that we do. We deliver more than just a product. With us you get the ideal solution at a fair price. That takes a committed staff and manufacturing methods rationalised with the use of computer-supported systems.
For us first-class service is a basic requirement
'Close to the customer' and 'Customer-specific advice' are very important criteria in what defines the Auer sales experience. To ensure that we remain close to our customers, we work with many regional distributors in Austria and across Europe.
Even after a purchase, we are there for you. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. Should there ever be a problem, we are available to provide advice and assistance - either at the end of a phone line or in person.After all, we recognise that we can only exist by making sure you are a satisfied customer.