Back to Nature, Inc.
South Plains Compost, Inc. the parent company of Back to Nature, Inc. has been producing agricultural compost since 1979. In 1982, we began supplying bagged cotton burr composts and blends to the lawn and garden industry. We then introduced our own brand of quality cotton burr composts and blends under the Back to Nature, Inc. label. Today, Back to Nature, Inc. Cotton Burr Composts and Blends are preferred by independent lawn and garden dealers everywhere because of our continuing dedication to quality and service. Back to Nature, Inc. continues to show support for higher standards throughout the composting industry as a voluntary member of the United States Compost Council`s `Seal of Testing Assurance` program.
Our Company at a Glance
- Wayne and Mary Schilling, Owners and Operators since 1979
- Jeff Keyes, Production Manager since 1979
- Andy Keyes, Production Manager since 2000
- Steven Akers, Sales Representative since 2010
- Chasity Keyes, Customer Relations since 2014
- Mandi Schilling, Customer Relations since 2000