Bauer Röhren- und Pumpenwerk GmbH
We design and manufacture according to strict European standards, thus ensuring the highest quality down to the smallest detail. Our aim is leadership in quality in the areas of irrigation, separation and slurry technology as well as waste water management in the non-agricultural sector. For this reason we work to produce sustainable and economic solutions. We are dedicated to a modern conservation of values and our mission is at the same time our highest requirement. We want satisfied customers. Worldwide.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
A Step Ahead
When Rudolf Bauer built his first high-pressure manure pump roughly 80 years ago, the world was a much simpler place. World population was just two billion people and even with the small-scale and traditional agricultural methods of the day, food security was correspondingly high. The tools and methods of that time are no longer sufficient to feed the world today. Professional resource management and efficient soil management are now indispensible.
BAUER has always been ahead of its time with outstanding technological developments and has set landmarks with system solutions for liquid manure and irrigation management as well as with separators.
- 1930 Founding of the company by Mr. Rudolf BAUER. Manufacture of slurry and waste water pumps
- 1947 Invention of the patented BAUER lever closure quick coupling, manufacture of complete irrigation plants, development of irrigation pumps and sprinklers.
- 1970 Launch of the revolutionary mechanized irrigation system BAUER RAINSTAR
- 1980 Implementation of Center Pivot- and Linear Systems
- 1996 Quality management system certificate EN ISO 9001
- 1999 First Centerliner in a fully automatic version with electronic control
- 2003 Management Buyout by Otto Roiss, Andreas Schitter, Heimo Wiesinger and private equity investment organizations
- 2004 Reorientation of the company Bauer and start of the development of an international group of companies
- 2003-2007 Take over of Eckart Maschinenbau, FAN Separator, Bab Beltec and BSA
- 2004-2005 Founding of further subsidaries (Bauer Brasil, Australia, South Africa)
- 2005 Huge celebrations „75 years Bauer“
- Awarding of the „Bundesadlers“ (carrying the coat of arms of the Republic of Austria in business) by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Economics and Labour
- 2006 Initiation of an E-Commerce platform, being the first company in this industry sector that offers this service
- 2006-2008 Concentrating the slurry tanker production to production plants Deggendorf + Marktschorgast
- 2009-2011 Focus on development in the direction of manure and environmental technology
- 2009 Awarded the Austrian Export Award 2009 (2nd place in the catecory industry ) by the Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Economics
- 2014 Integration of the company BNH Landtechnik into the Bauer Group and start of the activities as agricultural machinery dealer in North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany)
- 2016 Opening of the new factory in Brazil (São João da Boa Vista, 200 km north of São Paulo): On 37.000 square meters pivot systems and Rainstar drum irrigators are produced for Brazil as well as the whole mercosur.