Bulk Handling Systems (BHS)
Bulk Handling Systems (BHS) designs, engineers, manufactures, and installs unparalleled sorting and handling systems throughout the world for the recycling, solid waste, wood products, and power generation industries. BHS custom-designed systems at material recovery facilities (MRFs) efficiently extract recyclables from a variety of waste streams at recovery rates in excess of 99%, greatly minimizing the residue that hits landfills. BHS leads the industry in technology innovation, holding numerous patents for equipment and system designs. BHS’ commitment to innovative design and engineering, quality manufacturing, exceptional customer service, timely delivery and long-lasting, efficient systems contribute to the company’s strong reputation and success. BHS is proud to have experienced representation around the world.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- NRT OnlineAnalyzer - Model NIR - Automated Process Monitoring System
- NRT SpydIR - Model R - Advanced Infrared Sorting System
- NRT MetalDirector - Model EM - Sorting System Uses Sophisticated Metal-Sensing Technology
- Smartferm - Plug Flow Dry Anaerobic Digestion (AD) Technology
- Kadant PAAL Konti - Model V - 275 to 425 i Series - Automatic Channel Baler