Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf. Bunge Limited is a leading global agribusiness and food company operating in over 40 countries with approximately 35,000 employees. Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is headquartered in White Plains, New York.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
- more than $1,000,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
We’re ready to help serve the world, in partnership with farmers and customers, in processing plants, ports and packaging facilities, on the trading floor and on the move—all around the globe.
We're working on one of the world's biggest challenges - how to ensure food security for a growing population in a sustainable way. Our over 35,000 employees contribute by helping farmers produce larger harvests, by ensuring a seamless connection between farmers and customers and among regions, and by producing high-quality products ranging from animal feed to consumer foods to renewable fuels.
In approximately 40 countries you can find Bunge:
- originating oilseeds and grains from the world's primary growing regions and transporting them to customers worldwide;
- crushing oilseeds to make meal for the livestock industry and oil for the food processing, food service and biofuel industries;
- producing bottled oils, mayonnaise, margarines and other food products for consumers;
- crushing sugarcane to make sugar, ethanol and electricity;
- milling wheat and corn for food processors, bakeries, brewers and other commercial customers; and
- selling fertilizer to farmers.
Bunge's five core values reflect who we are and what we do. They ensure the effectiveness of our integrated and decentralized approach and help us achieve our purpose of improving the global agribusiness and food chain.
Honesty and fairness guide our every action.
We value individual excellence and work as a team for the benefit of Bunge and our stakeholders.
We contribute to the development of individuals and the social and economic fabric of our communities, and we act as stewards of the environment.
We prize individual initiative to meet opportunities and deliver results.
Openness and Trust
We are open to other ideas and opinions, and we trust our colleagues.