Burando Hill Pty Ltd, located in Western Australia, is a wholesale distributor and dealer for equipment manufactured in Australia, North America and China; and a manufacturer of specialized liquid application equipment. With retail and dealer outlets throughout Australia, we have been servicing Australian farmers and agricultural companies for over 30 years. Recently, we have diversified our business to include products suitable for industrial and mining businesses. In addition to our new equipment lines, we have retail parts outlets that are well stocked with what you need to service and refurbish your existing equipment. And if you can`t get it all done by yourself, our service department can get you ready for your season. Our workshop also provides equipment assembly and metal fabrication services.
Burando Hill Pty Ltd, established in 1977, is an Australia-wide agricultural equipment and parts distributor, dealer and retailer for products in the grain handling, grain storage, spraying, liquid applications, seeding technology and monitoring devices, GPS and compact implement categories. The company currently distributes products manufactured in Australia, Canada, the United States and China, through two retail outlets and eight dealers in Western Australia, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia, and is actively recruiting new distribution outlets on an on-going basis.
Burando Hill is a family owned business that has built its reputation on providing products to the farmers that have been tested and approved by the farm families that own the company. Burando Hill has been involved in product innovation, invention, design, manufacturing, sub-contract manufacturing, assembly, service, wholesale and retail distribution, at a national, state and local level. The company has a purpose-built assembly and showroom in Katanning (WA) and an assembly and sales branch in Geraldton (WA).
Burando Hill actively seeks innovative products from all over the world that may have useful application for agriculture in Australia.
- 1976 - Ian Hill and Chris Perry, farmers from the Great Southern near the Stirling Mountain Range, travel to Canada and the Western Canada Farm Progress Show where they saw equipment and technology that they wanted to bring to West Australian farmers.
- 1977 - Ian Hill and Chris Perry establish Burando Hill Pty Ltd, an on-farm agricultural equipment importing company.
- 1982 - Burando Hill began manufacturing the Burando Hill boomspray.
- 1998 - Burando Hill's continued growth and expansion into manufacturing leads to the construction of the facilities located at Lot 5, Nyabing Road in Katanning, WA. The premises include Head Office, an extensive Parts Department and the Workshop/Servicing/Manufacturing facilities and equipment.
- 1998 - Burando Hill expands its distribution beyond Western Australia and signs up dealers in New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia.
- 2003 - Burando Hill expands its retails presence in the West Australian market with the establishment of the Geraldton facilities.
- 2010 - Burando Hill China Division is established.