CARRE`s mission is to concept and manufacture equipments that bring solutions to farming. Worried of the innovating requirements of our customers, legal and regulatory and with the will of prevention of the pollution and to protect the health and safety of all the members of the company, we defined a policy of quality, safety and environment declined in 5 strategic axis : Increase the turnover of our products, without neglecting the industry turnover, Increase the profitability of the company, Adapt the production’s meanings to the defined strategy, Find solutions in order to increase the satisfaction of the customers and partners of the company and integrate this one to her environment, Involve the staff in the PACQT ISO approach. The consideration of the environment and the safety intervenes in the entire strategic axis in order to integrate the company in her natural and urban environment in the respect of the safety and the healt of the co-workers.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Crop Cultivation
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Be in a permanent intelligence relating to the environmental legislation
- Respect the sorting and the appreciation of the wastes
- Manage the chimical products
- Control our rejections in the air and water
- Know our energy expenditure
- Maintain the development of the products intended to the integrated farm management
- Welcome and train the staff
- Respect the individual and collective protections
- Establish and make apply the safety forms
- Manage the exterior participants
- Manage the emergency situations
The co-workers are consulted and encouraged to participate actively at all the elements of the management system thanks to the CHSCT, QSE commission and requests of amelioration.
In order to operate effectively our strategic axis, we commit ourselves in :
Operate a management system in accordance with the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 norms
Insure the availability of the necessary resources to raise to the defined objectives
Evaluate the efficiency of the management system integrated by biannual managers’meetings