Ceyhinz Link International is based in Irving, Texas in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, and provides of some of the most innovative, highest-quality products to the global market place – specifically, the fine products of nature from Sri Lanka.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Ceyhinz Link International Inc has a rich history of social responsibility , a history that has grown and evolved to meet the complexities of today’s’ business world and the challenges of the global society. One of our main aims is to help the rural and unemployed people in Sri Lanka. It means investing in and enriching our communities around our production facilities and other rural areas in Sri Lanka. Our commitment to social responsibility is as strong today as it was when our company was founded. We are proud of our progress and our commitments, but there is still much we can do to the communities.
Based on the heritage and our business, we have chosen to focus on the following areas:
1. Providing assistance to our employees and their families;
2. Helping orphan children, disabled soldiers and rural school projects;
3. Improving opportunities to share the wealth of the company the wider community .
We support many different programs and endeavours. We support a variety of causes by way of financial donations and materials. We also encourage our employees to volunteer their time and talents to help the communities in which they live and work in.
Some of the community engagements so far:
1. Establishing a day work centre for the women, whose families were affected by the Boxing Day Tsunami in 2004. The center is located in Peeraliya, Sri Lanka.
2.Donating food and stationery to the orphaned children at an orphanage in Colombo.
3. Donating stationery products to school children in a financially disadvantaged area.
4. A commitment to continuously help children in a school built and operated by the Sri Lanka Air force in Morawewa, Sri Lanka.