Comact is a North-American leader in the design and manufacturing of wood processing equipment. Not only does the company mainly serve the North-American market, but it also deals on the international level. Comact offers the most comprehensive range of products on the market, featuring everything from mechanical equipment all the way to digital vision optimization, not to mention automation and controls. Furthermore, it is equipped to deliver fully-automated production lines. Comact manufactures equipment meant to meet the requirements of clients in the softwood as well as in the hardwood processing business. Comact numbers 450 employees working out of its divisions in the Province of Quebec, namely, Mirabel, Quebec City, Saguenay, and Saint-Georges, as well as those in Prince George, BC and in St. Georges (SC, USA). Over 600 in operation worldwide.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Forestry & Wood
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Mission and Values
Comact’s mission is to:
- Provide the wood processing industry with high-performance equipment and superior services;
- Be a leader through innovation, technology, and product quality;
- Deliver projects which are profitable for our clients, shareholders, employees, and suppliers.
The values upheld at Comact are:
- Professionalism and integrity;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Team work;